1) There are certain spoons we have that I hate. I avoid them like the plague. I don't like how their shape feels on my tongue. Bleh. Also, I have a "happy fork". I accidently stole this fork from the break room of the bookstore I use to work at and forgot to return it. I always think of my beloved job at the bookstore when I use that fork, hence the term "happy fork."
2) Most of the time when I'm washing dishes, I stand like a flamingo, with one leg bent and propped up on my other leg. Come to think of it, I catch myself standing like this at other times, too, when I'm barefoot.
3) I have a driving phobia. I'm mildly scared to drive at night and very scared to drive long distances, in the city, in the snow, or in the rain. Seriously, it's bad. After driving in one of these circumstances, I always notice how sore I am b/c of how much I tensed up while driving.
4) When I fold towels and washcloths, I have to arrange the stacks in a color pattern - like red, blue, white, red, blue white, ...
5) I am very particular about how things should be in order for me to sleep - First of all, the room must be pitch black (probably b/c I grew up in the country where there were no city lights). Also, I have to have a fan for background noise. Finally, I must have lots of blankets on me so I feel safe and secure, even in the summer when I usually shed them in my sleep anyway.
6) When I get tired, I start rubbing my ear or playing with my hair.
7) I have no ear lobes. That's right - I'm lobeless. I guess if I get a lot of strange stares in church tomorrow, I'll know you're looking at my ears. :P
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5 are SOOO me! My parents have always made fun of my flamingo stance and until you I thought I was the only one! haha! :)
I am the same way with the blankets, Jackson has always made fun of me for having covers in the summer...it's totally a security thing! :)
Post a Comment