Monday, November 10, 2008

Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?

Thanks for the "cop out", Julie! I've been struggling with ideas for blogs, which is probably pretty evident. I like surveys b/c I learn things about my friends that I may not have otherwise have known. Fun!

1. What is your occupation right now? I'm a mommy!
2. What color are your socks right now? They don't match, as is often the case. I have one light tan one and one a darker brown. At least they coordinate.
3. What are you listening to right now?The white noise maker coming through on the baby monitor. Solomon always sleeps with a white noise maker on, so he'll probably be like Nathan and me someday and be unable to sleep without it or a fan.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? I'm embarrassed to say, but I had leftover dessert from this weekend for breakfast. It's that crescent roll, cheesecake mixture dessert. So very unhealthy, but very yummy. But in my defense, I told Nathan last night that he better eat the rest of it or I'd have no self-control today. And did he? No. :P
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Ha! I'm too short to push the clutch in all the way. At least that was the case when I tried with my dad's truck a few years ago.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nathan. Being home with a little one, I often feel the need for adult conversation. So I'll call Nathan now and then throughout the day with nothing better to say than, "I stubbed my toe on the bed this morning," or "The cat's staring through the kitty door." Yeah...it's pretty sad.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Julie is awesome! So much fun!
8. How old are you today?27, 2 months, and 2 days - Same b-day as Julie N.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?Football
10. What is your favorite drink? Water (I'm boring), and I enjoy warm cream tea on fall and winter evenings. And occasionally a glass of red wine with supper. Julie, if I liked coffee, that Starbucks Vanilla Latte with Hazelnut would probably be a favorite of mine. Yum!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I'm seriously considering highlighting it this spring with a lighter blonde and maybe some shade of red here and there. If I can work up the courage. Eeek!
12.Favorite food? Probably crab legs, but right now Olive Garden sounds good.
13. What is the last movie you watched?Nathan and I watched Elf last night. I think it may be the funniest movie ever.
14. Favorite day of the year? This is going to make me sound totally redneck, but I would say it's the first Friday of April - the first day of the Neosho, MO city-wide rummage sales. It's a tradition for my mom and me to go together and we always have so much fun!
15. How do you vent anger? It usually involves getting on the treadmill. But if I'm angry with my husband, I will also tell him that I'm angry with him. Anyone else, I won't confront them, but I'll vent to Nathan.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My toy microphone. I was quite the diva child.
17. What is your favorite season? I would say spring. It feels so good to have warm temps after a cold few months, and it makes me happy to see everything turn green and bud out again. I think autumn is probably the prettiest season, but it always makes me sad b/c it's when we lost Lincoln.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Definitely blueberries
19. Living arrangements?With my hubby, Solomon, our dog Posy, and our cat Gypsy.
20. When was the last time you cried? Hmm...maybe a week ago?
21. What is on the floor of your closet?Some shoes and a box of photos.
22. What did you do last night? Watched Elf with Nathan
23. What are you most afraid of?Death of a loved one. Less scary, but still scary would be deep water, tight spaces, needles, and wasps.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I don't do cow.
25. Favorite dog breed?Labrador retrievers
26. Favorite day of the week?Saturday
27. How many states have you lived in? Two - Missouri and Oklahoma
28. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. I guess I'm kind of old-fashioned. He he.
29. What is your favorite flower?Stargazer Lily or Roses (without baby's breath - I hate baby's breath)

No comments: