Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Names

I am running short on time today, trying to pack when I get a spare moment, so this is sort of a cop out post I suppose. You all know my obsession with baby names. Well, here's a list of top names I like that could potentially be used someday. No, I'm not pregnant, nor am I considering becoming pregnant anytime soon. This is just for fun. For some of the names, I put the full combo I like, and others I don't yet have middle names for.

Girls:

Colette Anneliese
Dahlia
Eloise
Elsa Genevieve
Gwendolyn Rose
Josephine
Lilith
Louisa Charlotte
Mabel (ok, this may be a guilty pleasure name)

Boys:

Ambrose
Amos
Atticus
Augustus (nickname Gus?)
Caius (pronounced KIE-us)
Edgar
Edward
Ezekiel Reuben(nickname Zeke)
Leo
Lewis
Oscar
Phineas Lee (nickname Phin?)
Rex

Obviously, we don't want 20 kids so we'll eventually have to narrow down the list. More likely we'll (or shall I say "I'll") end up adding to it. :)

No comments: