Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things I'm not a fan of...

Julie, I'm copying your idea. :)

- Unpacking after a trip
- People who continuously interrupt others
- Finding a goo parking space at Wal-Mart, only to discover there's a shopping cart right in the middle of it
- When people who bolt out of an aisle at Wal-Mart without looking to see if anyone is coming
- Cigarette smoke
- Seeing someone smoking in front of a child
- Hearing someone say "like" or "oh my gosh" over and over
- Mushrooms, onions, pickles, and most raw veggies
- Bad movies - what a waste of a couple hours!
- When people use the express lane and obviously have more than 10 items
- Waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep
- Chalkboards and chalk - the way they feel, the sounds they make, the dust they leave in the air...
- Loud neighbors
- Slow internet connections
- When people park in a handicapped parking space and they're not handicapped
- Poor grammar
- Finding that I used bad grammar or misspelled a word in something I've already posted
- Fried and/or greasy food
- Stepping in wet things in my socks
- Vulgar language and cussing - except for "damn". I kind of like that word b/c it sounds so British. (Just think Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady)
- Pushy drivers - These are the people talking on cell phones and riding my bumper in a no passing lane, even though I'm sure I'm probably going over the speed limit. I feel like yelling out my window, "Hey, you're not going to make me go any faster. And I'm about ready to slam on my breaks and let you buy me a new car!"
- Small spaces
- Driving in heavy rain
- How the size 0 jeans are always on the top shelf, which makes no sense b/c so many size 0 people are also short and can't reach that particular shelf.
- Last, but not least, I hate when I leave my cart (with a few items in it) at the end of a busy aisle at Wal-Mart so that I can just grab what I need without the bulk of it, only to find that someone stole my cart when I return with the item I just grabbed.

No comments: